How To Make Pasta Salad
An easy, yet very yummy pasta salad. Almost any type of pasta may be used. Best if left to sit overnight.
- 1(16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta.
- 1(16 ounce) bottle italian salad dressing.
- 2cucumbers, chopped.
- 6 tomatoes, chopped.
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped.
- 4 ounces grated Parmesan cheese.
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning.
prep time - 15min
cooking time - 12 min
ready time - 30 min
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the Italian dressing, cucumbers, tomatoes, and green onions. In a small bowl, mix the Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning, and gently mix into the salad. Cover, and refrigerate until serving.